Sunday, September 10, 2006

Addicted to Supernova....

I don't have time to watch a lot of tv so when I find a show that hooks me I quickly become addicted. Unfortunaetly sometimes my taste in shows to get hooked on can be...well, questionsable. The last month or so it's been "RockStar: SuperNova". The idea is like all the other reality talent shows except here, the winner gets to front a band. Last season was "RockStar: Inxs"...haven't heard anything on the radio come out of that one. But anyway, when it comes down to the wire, the last 4 or 5 shows...there's some real talent. One of my personal favorites has been Storm Large. She's "local" out of Portland. I think I may have to take a trip with my wifey and head down that way if she does a show anytime soon. Anyway, here's an original song she did...right before she was cut from the show...oh well.



It's a catchy little ditty, even if it was cleaned up for the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home